Xem thêm: Unit 2: Your Body And You
Listen and repeat the following sentences.
Lắng nghe và lặp lại những câu sau.
Click tại đây để nghe:
1. The prince plays a prime role in producing the special food.
2. Alice glances through the window and prays for magic.
3. The Grimm brothers' fairy tales have their grounding in the fairy world.
4. The growth of the grass in the ground is carefully monitored.
Complete the following sentences with a word or phrase about the body.
Hoàn thành những câu sau với một từ hoặc cụm từ về cơ thể.
1. The part that leads the controlling of the body is the ____________________.
2. Blood is pumped through the ___________________ to bring oxygen to all parts of the body.
3. Food is broken down and converted into energy in the _______________ system.
4. The bones in the ______________ system help support our body and protect the organs.
5. The system that takes oxygen and releases carbon dioxide is called ______________.
6. The place that food is first stored in the body is the ______________.
7. The system which works as the control panel of the body is the ______________ system.
5. respiratory (system)
Underline the word in italics that best completes the sentence.
1. will become
2. are broken down and converted
3. is going
4. are stimulated
5. is used
6. won't go
7. are supported by
8. is going to
1. I will become/am going to become an engineer one day if I can.
2. Foods are broken down and converted/ break and convert into energy in the digestive system.
3. Jane is aoina/ will ao to the dentist's tomorrow as planned.
4. The acupoints are stimulated/stimulate to enhance the healing capability of the body itself.
5. Besides acupuncture, acupressure is used / uses to help treat ailments without any medicine.
6. Although I have taken some aspirin, the headache doesn't ao / won't go away.
7. All the body organs are supported bv/ support the bones in the skeletal system.
8. Look at the dark clouds. I'm sure it will rain / is aoina to rain soon.
Các bài học nên tham khảo