1. Match one part of a sentence from column A with another part in column B. Then write a complete sentence by using order to/so as to.
I always keep the window open in order to/so as to let fresh air in.
1. I opened my umbrella in order to/ so as to protect myself from the rain.
2. Mary wrote a notice on the board in order to/ so as to inform her classmates about the change in schedule.
3. Mr. Green has to get up early this morning in order to/ so as to get to the meeting on time.
4. My elder brother is studying very hard in order to/ so as to pass the final exam.
5. People use first aids to ease the victim’s pain and anxiety.
6. You should cool the bums immediately in order to/ so as to minimize tissue
2. Ba is talking to his mother about his aunt Mai. Complete the dialogue. Use the correct word or short form.
Ba: What time (0) will Aunt Mai be here? (will / shall)
Mrs. Nga: She(l)_________ be here in two hours. (will / shall)
Ba: (2)________ Uncle Sau be with her? (will / 'll )
Mrs. Nga: No, he (3)___________ . He has to stay in
Ho Chi Minh City. (will / won’t)
Ba: (4)_____ I come to the airport with you? (will / shall)
Mrs. Nga: OK. It (5)_________ be a nice trip for us both. (will / won’t)
Ba: Great. I (6)______ be ready in two minutes. (won’t / ’ll)
===> 2. Ba đang nói chuyện vói mẹ cậu ấy về dì Mai. Em hãv hoàn thành hội thoạỉ sau, dùng từ đúng hoặc dạng viết lược.
Ba: What time (0) will aunt Mai be here?
Mrs. Nga: She (1) will be/ She’ll be here in two hours.
Ba: (2) Will uncle Sau be with her?
Mrs. Nga: No. he (3) won't. He has to stay in Ho Chi Minh City.
Ba: (4) Shall I come to the airport with you?
Mrs. Nga: OK. It (5) will be It'll be a nice trip for us both.
Ba: Great. I (6 ) will be/ I ’ll be ready in two minutes.
3. Nga is helping her grandmother. Look at the pictures and complete the sentences. Use the words under each picture and will.
a) Nga: Are you hot. Grandma?
Mrs. Tuyet: Yes. I open the window, please, Nga?
b) Mrs. Tuyet: My book is on the floor.________________ to me, please?
c) Mrs. Tuyet: ________________________________ . please?
d) Nga: Do you want to listen to the radio?
Mrs. Tuyet: No, thanks. I always watch the news at 7 pm._____ , Nga?
e) Mrs. Tuyet: I’m thirsty._________________________ for me?
Nga: Of course.
f) Nga: Are you comfortable?
Mrs. Tuyet: No, I’m not.______________________ , please?
===> 3. Nga đang giúp bà của cô. Em hãy xem tranh và hoàn thành các câu sau, sử dụng từ cho dưới mỗi bức tranh và will.
a. Nga: Are you hot. Grandma?
Mrs. Tuvet: Yes. Will you open the window, please. Nga?
b. Mrs. Tuyet: My book is on the floor. Will you give it to me. please?
c. Mrs. Tuyet: Will you answer the telephone, please?
d. Nga: Do you want to listen to the radio?
Mrs. Tuyet: No, thanks. I always watch the news at 7 pm. Will you turn on the TV, please, Nga?
e. Mrs. Tuyet: I'm thirsty. Will you pour a glass of water for me?
Nga: Of course.
f. Nga: Are you comfortable?
Mrs. Tuyet: No, I'm not. Will you get me a cushion, please?
4. Work with a partner, look at the pictures. Make requests, offers or promises. Use the words in the box and Will or shall.
cut hang carry paint empty study
Will you empty the garbage can, please?
===> 4. Em hãy cùng với bạn em xem bức tranh này rồi đưa ra các lời yêu cầu, đề nghị hay lời hứa, dùng từ cho trong khung và will hoặc shall.
a. Will you empty the garbage can, please?
I will empty the garbage right now.
b. Will you paint the door, please?
I will paint the door this afternoon/ tomorrow.
c. Will you study hard, please?
I will study harder.
d. Will you carry the bag for me. please?
I shall carry the bag for you.
e. Will yon hang the washing, please?
I shall hang the washing for you.
f. Will you cut the grass, please?
1 will cut the grass for you?
Các bài học nên tham khảo