Xem thêm: Unit 11 : What do you eat ? - bạn ăn gì
Write the answers in your exercise book.
1. Present simple tense LIKE
a) - Do you … noodles?
- Yes. I ... noodles.
- ... you ... rice?
b) - ... she ... chicken?
- Yes. She ... chicken.
- ... she ... fish?
- No. She …..fish.
a. - Do you like noodles? - Yes, I like noodles.
- Do you like rice? - No, I don’t like rice.
- Does she like chicken? - Yes, she likes chicken.
- Does she like fish? - No, she doesn’t like fish.
2. A, AN, SOME, ANY
a) - Do you have…. bananas?
- No. I don't have ... bananas, but I have ... oranges.
- I would like …. orange, please.
b) - Do we have … drinks?
- There is ... fruit juice on the table.
c) - Do we have ... soda?
- There is ... on the shetf in the kitchen.
- I would like ... can of soda.
a.- Do you have any bananas?
- No, I don’t have any bananas, but I have some oranges.
- I’d like some oranges, please.
b.- Do we have any drinks?
- There is some orange juice in the pitcher (bình rót).
c. - Do we have any soda?
- There is some in the refrigerator (tủ lạnh).
- I would like a can of soda.
a) He isn’t tall. He is ...
b) He isn't fat. He is ... .
c) He isn't heavy. He is ....
d) He isn't weak. He is ....
e) He isn't hungry. He is ... .
f) He isn't hot. He is ... .
g) His lips aren't full. They are ..
h) His hair isn't short. It is ...
a. He isn’t tall. He’s short.
b. He isn’t fat. He’s thin.
c. He isn’t heavy. He’s light.
d. He isn’t weak. He’s strong.
e. He isn’t hungry. He’s full.
f. He isn’t hot. He’s cold.
g. His lips aren’t full. They are thin.
h. His hair isn’t short. It’s long.
4. Question - words
a) ... is in the living room?
Bi and Fifi are in the living room.
b) ... is Bi doing?
He is doing his homework.
c) ….. much homework does he have? He has a lot of homework.
d) …. is Fifi doing?
She is sleeping.
e) ... is she? She is under the table.
a.- Who is in the living room?
- Bi and Fifi are in the living room.
b.- What is Bi doing?
- He’s doing his homework.
c.- How much homework does he have?
- He has a lot of homework.
d. - What is Fifi doing?
- She’s sleeping.
e. - Where is she?
- She’s under the table.
5. Contrast: present simple and present progressive tenses.
a) She eats a lot of fruit. She …..an apple now.
b) They drink juice. They…….some juice at the moment.
c) He rides his bicycle every day. He……his bicycle at the moment.
d) She goes to bed early. She …..to bed now.
e) She gets up early. She……up now.
f) She travels by bus. She……by bus now.
a. She eats a lot of fruit. She’s eating an apple now.
b. They drink juice. They’re drinking some juice at the moment.
c. He rides his bicycle every day.
He’s riding his bicycle at the moment. (chạy bộ)
d. She goes to bed early. She's going to bed now.
e. She gets up early, She’s getting up now.
f. She travels by bus. She’s traveling by bus now.